Slip On Truss Boom
- Designed for use on both straight-mast and extendable-reach type forklifts.
- Telescoping two-section tubular steel boom.
- Manually telescopes from 7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″ – Pull spring-loaded pin to telescope – release pin and boom locks in the desired position.
- Internal stop ensures the telescoping section can not be accidentally pulled all the way out.
- Jib slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel to secure it to the forklift.
- Universal fit (slip-on-the-forks) design permits use on most all forklifts.
One swivel hook is included.