Are you looking to purchase new attachments for your SkyTrak?
You have come to the right place! Aero Lift is a Star Industries Authorized Dealer.
We carry OSHA approved attachments to meet your jobsite needs. Please contact us for further details and pricing.
OSHA Approved Slip On Safety Work Platform
- Full Perimeter Guard Rail System constructed of 1½” square steel tubing & consisting of a 42″ high top rail, a mid rail, and 5½” high intregel toeboards. Access gates with spring hinges and spring loaded latches provide self-closing and latching gate action for added safety are provided at each end. The modular component design allows for easy replacement of individual components. Entire Guard Rail System can be easily removed and laid flat inside platform for transportation.
- Deck consists of a strong but lightweight engineered steel frame with expanded metal deck.
- The “Universal Fit” Slip-On-the-Forks design can be used with both Extendible Reach and Straight Mast forklifts. Forks slide into steel fork pockets and are secured with two heavy duty steel pins behind the heel of the forks. They are designed for use with a 48″ or wider carriage and 48″ long forks up to 7″ wide and 2¾” thick. Forks longer than 48″ can be used, however, they will extend out past the front of the platform.
- All Models are rated at 1,000 lbs. load capacity. Rating applies to platform only and does not reflect capacity of forklift.
Heavy Duty Extendable Jib
- Designed for use on both straight-mast and extendable-reach type forklifts.
- Telescoping two section tubular steel boom.
- Manually telescopes from 7′ 0″ to 12′ 0″ – Pull spring-loaded pin to telescope – release pin and boom locks in desired position.
- Internal stop ensures telescoping section can not be accidently pulled all the way out.
- Jib slides on the forks and is pinned behind the heel to secure it to the forklift.
- Universal fit (slip-on-the-forks) design permits use on most all forklifts.
- One swivel hooks are included.
- Overall length of fork extension must not exceed 150% of fork length.
- Inside width of fork extension must not be more than ½” wider than fork.
- Forklift capacity is substantially reduced when center of load is moved out beyond standard 2 ft. load center.
- Do not pick up load with tip of fork extensions.
- Load must be centered on fork extensions or closer to the backstop.
Quick-Tach Truss Boom
- Save the Cost of a Crane . . .Your forklift and a Star Industries Quick-Tach Truss Boom can replace a crane on many low rise jobs. It is ideal for metal building erection, setting wooden trusses, putting up post frame buildings and many more crane type jobs.
- Faster and more Maneuverable . . .Take advantage of the speed and maneuverability of RT Extendable Reach Forklifts to increase production on low rise crane type jobs. A Star Industries Quick-Tach Truss Boom and your forklift, even on rough and muddy job sites, will get the job done faster and at less cost.
- Rugged Construction to Protect Against Damage . . . On or off the forklift, the fully welded, square tube construction of Star Industries Quick-Tach Truss Booms ensure strength and durability. It’s a truss boom that is built to last!